صورة تجمع القيادات التربوية في المملكة بوزارة التعليم في نهاية ملتقى شراكة التعليم بين الدولة والقطاع الخاص وفي الصورة كل…More...
Admission and registration
Every year admission and registration for our schools begin in April. It is highly recommended that parents visit the school before they fill in application and registration forms. Parents have to consider the date of birth of the child that is specified for registration for the grade they would like to register them:
- Students at the age of three years for KG1
- Students at the age of four years for KG2
- Students at the age of five years for KG3
- Students at the age of six years for Grade One
The Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia specifies the date of acceptance for grade one which varies every year.
Registration could be done on line and you can fill in the forms and email them to the school registration office.
It is part of our academic improvement plan to invite our new students in grades 2 -12 to take an admission test. The objectives for this step are:
1. Screening new students to select the most qualified students .
2. Getting a full picture of each student's strengths and weaknesses in order for teachers to foster the strengths and try to remedy the weaknesses in the classroom
3. Providing parents with important data about the students' progress throughout the semester